Submit Your Blog
How to Get Your Blog Listed on the Frugal Map?
The purpose of the Frugal Map is to connect users with frugal bloggers in their area. It is not meant as a comprehensive listing of all frugal blogs. These are the guidelines which must be met in order to be considered for inclusion.
- Subject is frugal living, coupon match ups, and other ethical money saving techniques
- Blog is at least 3 months old, with 30 entries
- Current, active blog with at least 10 entries per month
- Provides a substantial number of deals, mostly original, and not just copied from other sites
- Any deals used from other sites must be properly credited, and rewritten in your own words
- Ethical couponing methods must be encouraged
All Blogs are subjected to review by the Frugal Map staff. We are not interested in blogs that appear to be solely affiliate marketing driven, large companies, focused on self promotion, blogs with no original content, or blog which violate the intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to deny all blog submission based on this criteria.
If you have a frugal blog that isn’t currently listed on the Frugal Map and it meets all of the criteria, we would love to add it to the map. Fill out the form below and your site will be considered for inclusion.
Once the form is complete, you should see your landing page within 2-3 weeks. It may take up to 2 months to add your site to the map function as this requires special programming.